If you have purchased a pass from your teacher you should read this:
We have completed the process of migrating passes to subscriptions, meaning students won’t have the ability to purchase passes anymore.
If you have purchased a pass, it will have automatically switched to a subscription, but don’t worry, you won’t be charged again, including after the pass was meant to end. This includes weekly passes.
Migrated passes have a different label and are listed in a different section, but functionally they behave the same as what you had before.
You will continue to have the same access to library access + live classes.
Important to note: previously purchased passes that have expired will not be migrated, so you will not be able to see them in your profile page. However, please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please note that it’s entirely up to the teacher to decide whether to create recurring subscriptions to her/his channels.
Information on migrated subscriptions:
- Subscriptions that have been migrated act the same as passes. This means that you CANNOT book on to classes until the subscription is valid. So if you bought an upcoming pass, and it was migrated to an upcoming subscription you will not be able to book on to classes until it is active. You can check the day it will be active by checking in the billing section where the validity period is displayed.
- Anybody who has been given a free pass will be moved over to a 1 year migrated pass subscription.
- Weekly passes have been migrated to a weekly subscription. In some instances, teachers may still see a length of 1 month. Rest assured that the day the pass will be active and expire is correct.
- 30-day passes have been migrated to a 30-day subscription, but will still show 1 month on the length. Rest assured the day the pass will be active and expire is correct.
- As passes have been migrated, we no longer offer a 7 day pass or subscription for students to buy.